Baby Star Signs
Your Guide to Better Parenting is in the Stars!
This unique parenting guide, BABY STAR SIGNS, will help you understand and nurture your baby using the stars!
BABY STAR SIGNS is a unique parenting guide using astrology for parents of babies aged 0-3 years.
REVIEWS & ENDORSEMENTS
- This great 307 page find is just the thing for new parents or those expecting. I think the stars do play a big part in our lives, and i am glad there is a source that gives some very sound advice and glimpses into young tots, based on their date of birth. I especially enjoyed the layout of this book, because it will not only help the parent find their child's sun sign, but then goes on to show them year by year what to expect and how to deal with it.
The author explains North Nodes and then even gives info about the moon sign of the baby. I also like the way it leaves a lot to the interpretation of the parents. I think this book will go a long way in helping mom and dad understand their kids and I would recommend it to anyone with young ones at home. Thanks Chrissie I am sure this will help to avoid some headaches along the way. ~ Riki Frahmann, Mystic Living Today
- Baby Star Signs is a wonderful contribution to the field of astrology in general and to parents who want to have a deeper understanding of their baby. Using astrology as a backdrop to our understanding enables a spiritual as well as practical appreciation for our baby's soul and personality. Chrissie gives the reader the opportunity to look at their children, not as undeveloped, but as precious individuals, born with a full palette of qualities. The cute book is always there to offer creative tips to soothe or arouse curiosity in our toddler or infant! It's a wonderful book! ~ Zohara M. Hieronimus, Host of Future Talk, Nationally Syndicated Radio Program
- Being a new parent, as well as having a lifelong interest in astrology, I found Baby Star Signs to be a fascinating book. It is witty and cute and helped me understand my two-year old's personality quirks, as well as her boundless charm and talents that much better. As a little Leo with the Moon in Sagittarius, she's strong willed and always on the go. According to Baby Star Signs, "she likes to live life at a frenzied pace and is full of high spirits." As well as learning more about her socialization, motor skills, eating habits and education, I also learned about her future potential and destiny. This book is a must-have for all parents. ~ Dr. John Holder, Chairman, Mind Body Spirit Festivals, England
- Even if you don't know a Sun sign from a stop sign, this guide to parenting by the stars will show you how to better understand and nurture your baby from newborn to toddler. Using the basic tools in BABY STAR SIGNS, you'll discover how your baby's sign accounts for his or her behavior. Instead of worrying about your baby's quirks -- and your parenting skills! -- you'll respond better to his needs, know his strengths and weaknesses, and help him grow into the unique, loving child he is. Let the zodiac show you why:
* At bedtime - Pisces loves to be tucked in tightly, while Leo demands bedtime kisses form the whole family;
* At mealtime - Virgo prefers small morsels to big meals, while Sagittarius loves new tastes and flavors;
* During playtime - Taurus thrives in small groups of children, while Scorpio is slow to make new friends;
* To learn effectively - Gemini constantly asks questions, while Capricorn goes by the book;
* When setting limits - Libra prefers negotiation, while Aries requires discipline doused with humor;
* For comfort - Cancer likes lots of soothing hugs, while Aquarius would rather have a story. ~ Melissa Alvarez,, Paranormal Examiner
- I recommend this book to all parents who are interested in the spiritual development of their children. It will help them adjust to the role of custodian during the early years of soul-beings that have been entrusted to their care.
.... Her book teaches parents how to honor their roles as guardians and to support babies in finding their own way and also to teach them to be themselves, not carbon copies of their caregivers ~ Phylameana lila Desy,, About.com