Maureen Minnehan Jones operates a healing practice called Healing Gifts in the heart of California's Central Valley. Her desire to help and heal began as a registered nurse more than 38 years ago when she graduated from Mercy School of Nursing in Des Moines, Iowa, in 1973. After working in outpatient surgery and emergency room, surgery, orthopedics, psychiatric, medical floor, oncology, hospice, and home health care, she turned to holistic and alternative methods of healing. She continued her nursing education at California State University, Stanislaus.
In 1997 Maureen became a Certified Massage Therapist. During her training, she learned how to feel the energy of the human body and put that into practice. She became a Guided Imagery Practitioner and has completed courses in guided imagery, acupressure, reflexology, polarity, emotional anatomy, human behavior, kinesiology, and advanced anatomy and physiology. Maureen has also been a hospice volunteer facilitating grief classes for teenagers. Currently she is a member of the American Holistic Nurses Association and Associated Body Work and Massage Professionals, and the Association for Humanistic Psychology.
Through her workshops and presentations Maureen teaches the emotional root causes and soul determinates of diseases that underlie physical ailments. In this way she helps people deepen their mind, physical body, emotional body, and soul connections. Maureen also integrates her experience as a labyrinth facilitator into her work.
The Genesis of Modus Operandi in the Authorâ€™s Words
At age 43 after experiencing a devastating divorce she had a medical checkup that started her on the path to understanding disease better. Her examination indicated abnormal blood work and her doctor speculated she had a rare blood disorder requiring a bone marrow biopsy. She heard herself insist, â€œI need forty days. I will be back in forty days.â€ When she went to the oncologistâ€™s office forty days later her blood work was completely normal and has been normal for twelve years. How did this happen?
It happened because during that time she learned the soul discovery about why she had developed a serious blood disorder. She had released the disorder out of her body using what she now calls the MO (Modus Operandi) Technique. As a trained medical professional, she realizes the healing concept that she has developed may be difficult for people to believe, but she is living, breathing proof of its value. And over the last eleven years as a holistic health practitioner she has helped hundreds of clients heal using this MO Technique.
She lives in California, USA.
- Johnny FinchamJohnny Fincham is "Britain's leading palmist" (Daily Mail), the "palmist of the stars" (Denise Van O...
- Hilary H. CarterHilary Carter is co-creator of Taiyoga and co-founder of HigherMoon transformational workshops. She ...
- Shiv Charan Singh
- June-Elleni LaineJune-Elleni Laine is a free-thinker with an interest in science, who has a commercial fashion degree...
- Peter LemesurierPeter Lemesurier, a Cambridge-trained modern linguist and teacher and professional translator, has b...
- Richard AshworthRichard Ashworth’s work has been highlighted many times in the media but he is probably best known...
- Jock BrocasJock is a professional psychic medium and regularly has coverage on Radio, TV and in International m...
- Andrew and Angela Donovan
- Lindsay Halton
- Adam SmithAdam Smith is a professional astrologer who writes for the Daily Mirror, Elle, Spirit, Chat, Harper'...
- Lyn BirkbeckLyn Birkbeck began his working life as a musician and record producer and has now been a widely-cons...
- Barbara Venn-LeverBarbara Venn-Lever is a BAPS tarot consultant member and has taught tarot, dowsing and divining, med...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website