Mary English was born in London and educated in Switzerland at the American International School of Zurich. She comes from a large family and is one of 5 children. She is an Author, Astrologer and Homeopath.
In 2001 Mary gained a Diploma in Homeopathy from the School of Homoeopathy. She has been the chair and trustee for the Homeopathic Action Trust charity and guest editor for their publication A Picture of Health, trustee for the National Homeopathic Service charity and a Homeopathic volunteer for the Drugs and Homeless Initiative charity in Bath where for 8 years she ran a homeopathic clinic for clients with drug and alcohol issues. Mary is now editor of the Travelling Homeopaths Collective's charity Newsletter and past editor of The Student Homeopath.
She lives and works in Bath running an Alternative Health Practice.
She is the author of A Little at a Time, Homeopathy For You and Those You Love published by Ayni Books, which gives guidance on the sort of conditions you can safely treat at home.
Mary is also the author of 12 Sun sign books published by Dodona and O-Books that give details on how to make an Astrological Chart and understand the sign you are, or know.
She was Resident Astrologer for the bi-monthly green parenting magazine 'The Green Parent' for 5 years and appeared for 2.5 years to 'Do the Stars' on the Emma Britton Morning Show on BBC Radio Somerset.
She was also Resident Astrologer on the Hannah Murray Show on Talk Radio Europe, Spain's largest English language radio network, broadcasting on the Costa del Sol/Axarquia and Costa Blanca/Costa Calida and reaching 1,000,000 English speaking consumers.
She now writes a Sun sign column for the local publication Pukka Bath and for her Newsletter subscribers and broadcasts her Podcast Learn Astrology with Mary http://astromary.libsyn.com/ every week.
Mary sees clients face-to-face and writes personal Birth Charts for visitors to her website. It was these consultations that inspired her to write about the Sun Signs to help her clients understand their motivations and learn about their Astrology profiles.
In her Homeopathic practice she helps clients with a wide range of health issues.
Mary is a member of the Society of Authors, The Astrological Association of Great Britain and The Federation of Holistic Therapists.
She is a reformed Pisces.
- Johnny FinchamJohnny Fincham is "Britain's leading palmist" (Daily Mail), the "palmist of the stars" (Denise Van O...
- Hilary H. CarterHilary Carter is co-creator of Taiyoga and co-founder of HigherMoon transformational workshops. She ...
- Shiv Charan SinghShiv Charan Singh is a reknowned teacher of Kundalini Yoga (since 1980) and founder of the Karam Kri...
- June-Elleni LaineBorn in the north of England but made her home in London over 30 years ago. June-Elleni's career sta...
- Peter LemesurierPeter Lemesurier, a Cambridge-trained modern linguist and teacher and professional translator, spent...
- Andrew and Angela Donovan
- Richard AshworthRichard Ashworth’s work has been highlighted many times in the media but he is probably best known...
- Jock BrocasJock Brocas is a professional medium and spiritual teacher who is also the founder and president of ...
- Lindsay Halton
- Adam SmithAdam Smith is a professional astrologer who writes for the Daily Mirror, Elle, Spirit, Chat, Harper'...
- Lyn BirkbeckLyn Birkbeck began his working life as a musician and record producer and has now been a widely-cons...
- Colette BrownColette Brown BSc MRPharmS answered her calling and gave up working as a pharmacist in 1996. Her dre...
- SHARE THIS:
- SEE ALSO:
- 6th BooksALL THINGS PARANORMAL
- Axis Mundi BooksEXPLORING THE WORLD OF HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE
- AYNI BOOKSALTERNATIVE HEALTH & HEALING
- MANTRA BOOKSEASTERN RELIGION & PHILOSOPHY
- PSYCHE BOOKSPSYCHOLOGY
- Soul RocksNEW GENERATION
- Visit the John Hunt Publishing website